ASSUMPTIONS OF RISKS AND PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
We agree that by desiring to participate with the above named organization, we do so at our own risk, realizing athletic participation in general can increase the risk of injury and that Capoeira in particular has its own unique risk factors.
By permitting us to participate in CMT camp, classes, workshops, performances and/or related programs or events, Capoeira Mandinga Tucson does not assume responsibility for any risks, injuries, illnesses, or damages incurred by us as a result of participating. We fully understand that we shall bear full responsibility for the consequences of our actions. We knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim we may have against Capoeira Mandinga Tucson for injury, illnesses, or damages that we may sustain as a result of participating in the program. We represent and warrant that we are physically fit and have no medical condition that would prevent our participation in camps, classes, workshops, performances, or events.
We understand and agree:
• To follow instructions and act respectfully towards counselors, instructors, and other campers and students. (Parents are expected to help implement this rule with their participating children.)
• To arrive on time and be picked up on time
• To come dressed in clothes that enable easy movement (lightweight pants preferred; we train barefoot)
• To wear a mask while training (unless notified no longer required by CMT)
• To stay socially distanced (minimum 6 feet) while at the CMT Academy and while training either inside or outside (unless notified no longer required by CMT)
• To follow all Covid safety and exercise safety guidelines requested by CMT.
• All physical limitations must be discussed with Mestra Luar do Sertão prior to camp
• Tuition fees and before/after-camp fees are non-refundable.
• To pay in full the tuition for the respective classes or camps.
• Capoeira Mandinga Tucson is not responsible for money or items lost or stolen, damaged or left behind in the studio/academy or performance sites.
• Capoeira Mandinga Tucson may use video and/or photographs taken during camp, classes, workshops or performances for publicity and/or advertising purposes without expectation of monetary compensation.
Payment covers all camp activities and art supplies. In 2022 we will not provide food. Please bring a lunch, snack, and extra water. Water re-fills will be available. Before/after care cost will be in addition to the regular camp fee.
Cancellation policy: Refundable up to two weeks prior to session start date minus a $30 fee. Within two weeks, no refund will be issued.
By typing the name of the participant(s) or the name of at least one parent/guardian if the participant is under 18 you are agreeing that you have read and agree to the above Assumption of Risks and Personal Responsibility.
Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY