ASSUMPTIONS OF RISKS AND PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY
I, the participant(s), desiring to participate with the above named organization, do so at my own risk, realizing athletic participation in general can increase the risk of injury and that Capoeira in particular has its own unique risk factors.
By permitting me to participate in CMT camp, classes, workshops, performances and/or related programs or events, Capoeira Mandinga Tucson does not assume responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages incurred by me as a result of participating. I fully understand that I shall bear full responsibility for the consequences of my own actions. I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim I may have against Capoeira Mandinga Tucson for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition that would prevent my participation in the classes, workshops, performances, or events.
I understand and agree:
• To follow instructions and act respectfully towards instructors and other students. (Parents are expected to help implement this rule with their participating children.)
• Tuition fees are non-refundable.
• To pay in full the tuition for the respective classes.
• Capoeira Mandinga Tucson is not responsible for money or items lost or stolen, damaged or left behind in the studio or performance sites.
• Capoeira Mandinga Tucson may use video and/or photographs taken during class, workshops or performances for publicity and/or advertising purposes.
Payment covers all camp activities, snack and art supplies. Please bring a lunch. Before/after care cost will be in addition to the regular camp fee.
Cancellation policy: Refundable up to two weeks prior to session start date minus a $25 fee. Within two weeks, no refund will be issued.