Covid safety measures implemented by CMT:
This sounds complicated, but will be set up for easy, clear, and safe usage. Based on AZDHS guidelines.
• Academy attendance will be limited based on current Covid rates. You MUST sign up online ahead of class. Cancellations require 24 hours notice.
• Do NOT come if ill or have Covid-19 symptoms. Temperatures will be measured upon entry (touchless).
• Enter through canopy-covered back gate/door on northeast side of building (next to parking lot).
• Kids will need to be dropped off/picked up. Only those training can enter the building.
• Use of front sitting area will be limited to 6 at a time.
• Bring filled water bottle(s) AND a mask. Water refills will be available upon request.
• Shoes and water bottles will be left in cubbies under canopy-covered back area.
• Masks will be required at all times while on premises (VERY limited masks/PPE available for students who forget).
• Stickers at entry will remind students to abide by Covid safety rules.
• Stickers on the training floor will identify socially distanced spaces for students to train.
• Bathroom will be available. Please use respectfully (sanitizing wipes provided for spills/messes). Use touchless hand sanitizer before returning to class (sink will not be available).
• Air circulation improvements: Two new air filtration units will clean air and both front and back doors will be left open during class
• Academy surfaces, including floors, bathrooms, doorknobs, etc. will be cleaned/sanitized between and after classes.
• Please use musical instruments or equipment only when directed by CMT staff/instructor/mestra.
• Outdoor training (ie Himmel Park) is mask-optional until further notice.